Mental health affects every one of us in different ways and not having the right tools or supports to overcome these challenges can be devastating. When dealing with the stress that life throws at us it can be difficult to navigate the journey alone, but you don't have to.
Our passionate professionals assist youth in making the connection between their behaviors and their mental and physical well-being, through services targeting an array of mental health concerns.
- Anxiety | Building a personal toolkit of coping skills and strategies to manage the wave of anxiety within the home, school, and social environments.
- Depression | Recognizing instances of negative self-talk and thought patterns to put into action exercises of mindful thinking that can help break the cycle of depression.
- Anger Management | Developing strategies and techniques for recognizing their individual signs and symptoms of anger to address triggers in a positive way.
- Self-Esteem | Addressing the underlying emotions of low self-esteem to make it possible to develop healthy relationships with themselves and others.
- PTSD & Trauma | Identifying, understanding, and changing thinking and behavior patterns developed in response to the events of trauma involving youth, peers, and their family.
- Suicide Risk & Awareness | A safe environment for youth to openly discuss thoughts and feelings during times of distress.
This twelve (12) to sixteen (16) week program offers teens a safe and supportive environment to explore personal identity and build new strategies for resilience on an individual and group basis.
- Youth ages 11 - 18 years old
- Medicaid Insurance Coverage
- Must meet the criteria for a Mental Health Diagnosis
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Proof of Identification (if applicable) | Student ID, Driver's License, or Passport
- Proof of Insurance | Medicaid Card
- Proof of Social Security Number