We firmly believe that individuals can, and will, recover from the effects of a chemically dependent lifestyle once given the opportunity to change.
The structured, therapeutic environment offered at Sisters In Sobriety (SIS) utilizes a multifaceted, holistic approach along with peer support to encourage residents to develop individualized treatment goals that foster personal success.
- Individual Counseling | Individualized counseling services following a harm reduction and strengths based perspective.
- Group Counseling | Encouraging residents to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and functional outlook upon leaving the program.
- Education/Vocation | Assisting residents in identifying and attaining educational and/or vocational goals for new opportunities.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
With access to premier Evidence-based treatment options, residents gain the necessary tools to remain on their journey towards recovery as they return to their supportive environment outside of Residential Treatment.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Nutritional Screening & Counseling
What should I bring with me to the program?
- Personal Identification | Driver's License, State ID, or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Household Income | Tax return, W2, paystub, or 1099 form
- Two weeks of clothing | These items must fit into one (1) suitcase or duffle bag)
What to expect when you arrive at the program|
- Your intake session will last a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Our intake specialist will review the program rules and expectations for your stay.
- You will receive a full tour of our residence and will have the opportunity to ask questions about your stay.
- You will be assigned to your primary counselor.