Making the Connection
The journey towards recovery looks different for everyone that chooses to take the first step. That's why our men's residential treatment community, The Natural Bridge Recovery Center, utilizes a multifaceted, holistic approach along with peer support to encourage residents to develop individualized treatment goals that foster personal success.
- Individual Counseling | Individualized counseling services following a harm reduction and strengths based perspective.
- Group Counseling | Encouraging residents to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and functional outlook upon leaving the program.
- Educational/Vocational | Assisting residents in identifying and attaining educational and/or vocational goals for new opportunities.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
With access to premier Evidence-Based treatment options, residents gain the necessary tools to remain on their journey towards recovery as they return to their supportive environment outside of Residential Treatment.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Nutritional Screening & Counseling
- Adult male, at least 18 years of age and older
- Diagnosed with a Substance Use Disorder
- Completed physical exam, TB, and RPR tests
- Willing to commit to long-term treatment
What should I bring with me to the program?
- Personal Identification | IS, Driver's License, or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Household Income | tax return, W2, paystub, or 1099 form
- Two (2) weeks of clothing (items must fit into one (1) suitcase or duffle bag)
What to expect when you arrive to the program|
- Your intake session will last a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Our intake specialist will review the program rules and expectations for your stay.
- You will receive a full tour of our residence and will have the opportunity to ask questions about your stay.
- You will be assigned to your primary counselor.