Making the Connection
The journey towards recovery looks different for everyone that chooses to take the first step. That's why our men's residential treatment community, The Natural Bridge Recovery Center, utilizes a multifaceted, holistic approach along with peer support to encourage residents to develop individualized treatment goals that foster personal success.
- Individual Counseling | Individualized counseling services following a harm reduction and strengths based perspective.
- Group Counseling | Encouraging residents to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and functional outlook upon leaving the program.
- Educational/Vocational | Assisting residents in identifying and attaining educational and/or vocational goals for new opportunities.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
With access to premier Evidence-Based treatment options, residents gain the necessary tools to remain on their journey towards recovery as they return to their supportive environment outside of Residential Treatment.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Nutritional Screening & Counseling
We firmly believe that individuals can, and will, recover from the effects of a chemically dependent lifestyle once given the opportunity to change.