This moderate to long-term residential treatment community offers chemically dependent pregnant and postpartum women and their infants the opportunity to develop strong mother/child bonds while practicing responsible parenting techniques for the future.
The structured, therapeutic environment offered at Mothers In Sobriety (MIS) utilizes a multifaceted, holistic approach along with peer support to encourage residents to develop individualized treatment goals that foster personal success.
- Individual Counseling | Individualized counseling services following a harm reduction and strengths based perspective.
- Group Counseling | Encouraging residents to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and functional outlook upon leaving the program.
- Education/Vocation | Assisting residents in identifying and attaining educational and/or vocational goals for new opportunities.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
With access to premier Evidence-Based treatment options, residents gain the necessary tools to remain on their journey towards recovery as they return to their supportive environment outside of Residential Treatment.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Nutritional Screening & Counseling
We firmly believe that individuals can, and will, recover from the effects of a chemically dependent lifestyle once given the opportunity to change.