We understand that the path to recovery is not an easy one - you can face many challenges along the way. Finding the right support to get you there is the first step. Our Outpatient offices empower you to identify critical needs and assess personal strengths to begin your journey towards a healthier future.
The multidisciplinary staff specializes in trauma informed substance abuse treatment for individuals over the age of eighteen (18), that incorporates specialized models to fit the diverse needs of our community.
- Counseling | Harm reduction strategies for individual and group counseling at the Intervention, Outpatient, and Continuing Care levels.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
- Special Populations | Specialized counseling for Intensive Outpatient, Trauma Treatment, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, and Medication Assisted Treatment.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Personal Identification | ID, Driver's License, or Passport
- Proof of Income | tax return, W2, pay stub, or 1099 form
- Referral Information (if applicable)